Champion Sprayon® Spray Disinfectant kills the pandemic 2009 H1N1 virus on hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces, and kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus) on precleaned environmental surfaces or objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids. This germicidal kills Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pyogenes, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in 10 minutes. It is also effective against fungi such as Trichophyton mentagrophytes (causes of ringworm or athlete's foot), in appropriate areas. Prevents mold and mildew on hard surfaces.
- Quaternary spray disinfectant
- Hospital-type formula
- Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Campylobacter jejuni, Escherichia coli, and Klebsiella pneumoniae in 20 seconds
- Disinfects: Kills 100% of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) on inanimate surfaces in 10 minutes
- Kills the pandemic 2009 H1N1 virus on hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces
- Kills HIV-1 on precleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids
- Eliminates odors, prevents mold and mildew
Recommended uses: Ideal for metal or glazed porcelain urinals, plastic or ceramic tile shower stalls, metal or plastic diaper pails, garbage cans, light switches and telephones, and non-wood surfaces of toilet seats, empty hampers, athletic equipment and lockers.
More Information:Manufacturer Product Info